Contract position: An Architect Designer is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role will be responsible for assisting in the technical delivery of multiple capital projects. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Architectural Engineer
Requirements for the Architectural Engineer
- Typical project includes factory office spaces, food processing buildings and packaging spaces, and distribution facilities.
- Assisting in the planning, developing, coordinating and execution of medium to large scale projects, with many complexities, under limited supervision.
- Ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects and intended designs through consistent integration with project management teams.
- 5+ years of architecture experience and an intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Revit.
- Professional degree in Architecture required. Architectural registration in GA is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skill in Revit experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.