Contract position: A Plumbing Designer is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role will support the Plumbing Design of projects, as well as factory office projects. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Plumbing Designer
Requirements for the Plumbing Designer
- Focus on plumbing systems, including: industrial waste, sanitary waste, potable water systems and filtration.
- Develop mechanical P&IDs in AutoCAD. Create piping model in Plant 3D and Revit to create plumbing construction package.
- Work with engineers to specify needed equipment. Work on all phases of a project from schematic design through construction documents.
- Prepare and create design drawings, construction drawings and details for industrial factory projects including industrial spaces and office spaces.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree or technical certificate in Design
- 5+ years of proficiency in AutoCAD 3D, AutoCAD and Revit in a professional setting and ability to use AutoCAD, all in plumbing design.
- Experience creating industrial mechanical construction drawings in AutoCAD, AutoCAD 3D and Revit.
- Experience with mechanical utility systems, including steam, hot water, chill water, and natural gas.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.