Permanent position: Growing manufacturer in the St. Louis area is seeking a Plant Engineer to add to its team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering and experience designing and improving packaging machines and systems. Experience with Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC a plus, as well as 3D part modeling in AutoCAD. Packaging background highly preferred. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop and support preventative maintenance protocols for equipment and systems
- Create project plans to include design, required resources, timelines and budgets
- Support daily maintenance activities by providing technical advice
- Support plant-wide downtime goals by developing and implementing process improvements
- Occasional supervision of maintenance personnel or contractors
- Design better operation for packaging process and equipment
- AutoCAD or SolidWorks modeling experience
- Familiarity with Allen Bradley or Siemens PLCs
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing
- Prior experience designing and improving consumer packaging machines; horizontal wrappers and bottle filling equipment a plus
- Robotics experience a plus
- Previous packaging experience required.
- Full benefits package, generous vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.