Contract position: Engineering client is looking for a Mechanical Designer with 3-10 years of experience for a long term contract assignment in Saint Louis, MO. You must be very proficient with using REVIT MEP software. Client prefers candidates that are within a commutable distance to Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Perform large building MEP designs including HVAC, plumbing, piping, sprinkler systems, and similar mechanical systems
- Will collaborate with Engineers in developing final drawings and completing design tasks using REVIT MEP software.
- Produce complete plans from limited verbal or written descriptions from registered professional Engineers
- Learns and follows company and client drafting standards and procedures
- You need 3-10 years of experience as a Mechanical Designer performing HVAC & MEP designs on high rise, commercial buildings, airport projects, or similar design build projects
- You need to have several years of experience using Revit MEP software
- You need specific experience with large building MEP designs including HVAC, plumbing, piping, sprinkler systems, and similar mechanical systems
- HVAC design including heat load calcs, system layout and duct sizing is needed
- Plumbing design including sanitary, water and gas systems would be helpful
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Associate's degree in computer aided drafting and design is a preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.