Permanent position: A leader in steel tube fabrication in Florida is seeking experienced NDT Technician. This position will be responsible for NDT testing of large welds, using x-ray technology. Candidates need to have experience and certification in NDT/Radiation/X-ray level II. Crane operation experience is a huge plus. This position gives an automatic 5% pay raise after your first 6 months! Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Inspect and verify conformance by means of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) methods, specifically X-Ray Inspection, to ensure compliance with accepted criteria.
- Calibrate equipment, conduct tests, evaluate, and document results in accordance with approved procedures.
- Interpret pipe defects with known standards or specifications.
- Minimum 1 year of NDT Level 2 experience
- IRRSP Certification or equivalent from approved ASNT state
- Possess skills and knowledge to conduct systems performance checks in accordance with the applicable process standard.
- Basic knowledge of the relevant product manufacturing and inspection technology.
- Exceptional benefits package including low cost health insurance, no cost life insurance and disability, and 401K matching.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.