Permanent position: Permanent position: Immediate, Direct Hire, opening for a Mechanical Engineer, specializing in mechanical systems for commercial buildings. This person should be able to engineer and design HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems, however, all degreed Mechanical Engineers with a desire to work for an Engineering Consulting/A&E firm will be considered. Relocation assistance will be provided to the right candidate.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering and design of mechanical HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection building systems.
- Engineering load calculations, equipment sizing and selection for HVAC, hydronics systems.
- Communicate directly with owners, architects, contractors, power companies, other design professionals and building officials. Layout HVAC systems using AutoCad and/or Revit.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-5 years experience in HVAC, Plumbing, or Fire Protection design, but someone from a different industry with a desire to get into the MEP industry will be considered.
- Licensed P.E. or E.I.T would be preferred, but not a requirement.
- Full benefits package including Health Insurance, PTO, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.