Contract position: A Project Assistant/ Administrative Support Specialist is needed for a leading manufacturing. The Project Assistant/ Administrative Support Specialist is responsible for coordinating daily departmental functions for the engineering department including budget management, running reports, record and draft minute meetings, and coordinating weekly engineering schedules. Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of project coordination experience and strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Peoplesoft. This is a long-term contract assignment in the Tupelo, MS area. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Conduct document control activities including collecting, maintaining and distributing all documents necessary for project
- Maintain filing systems and database of all filed construction documentation
- Generate construction documents as necessary
- 5+ years' of Project Assistant/ Document Control Support Specialist experience
- Strong with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with manufacturing, construction site office or equivalent contractor experience
- Experience with Peoplesoft is preferred.
- Comprehensive contractor benefits
- OT potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.