Permanent position: A CAD/Engineering Testing Technician is needed to work in Concordville, PA at a manufacturing company's R&D department. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a shop or lab environment testing tools and equipment. An understanding of plumbing codes and standards is strongly desired. Ability to draft and make changes in CAD is also strongly desired.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Technician
Requirements for the Manufacturing Technician
- Works with New Product Development team to do Quality Product Testing - life-cycle testing, destructive failure mode testing, etc.
- Develops reports from testing data and uses EPDM system to maintain files.
- Uses and maintains fabrication and validation equipment used within the lab.
- Provides CAD support to engineering department as a draftsman.
- Must have Associates degree in mechanical or related field + 3 years related experience
- Must be able to create models & detailed drawings and effectively translate these files into manufacturable items.
- Must be able to utilize basic engineering measuring tools such as dial caliper, micrometer, steel rule & tape measure.
- Experience with model shop machining equipment - Lathe, Bridgeport Mill & Drill press.
- Must have strong math skills and be able to read blue prints
- Full company benefits
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.