Permanent position: A growing manufacturer in Hot Springs, AR, is seeking an Electrical Engineering Supervisor to lead a team of 5-7 electrical engineers and drafters in the design and support of the facility's controls systems. This Electrical Engineering Supervisor will be responsible for creating and implementing project plans, communicating effectively with other departments, and installing and troubleshooting machinery. This Electrical Engineering Supervisor will travel 50% of the time. The ideal Electrical Engineering Supervisor will have 7+ of Electrical Engineering experience, project management experience, and experience in the forestry or pulp/paper industry. Our client is offering relocation assistance for the right Electrical Engineering Supervisor candidate. Responsibilities for the Electrical Supervisor
Requirements for the Electrical Supervisor
- Provide leadership across an Electrical Engineering team of 5-7 individuals.
- Travel 50% of the time to other mills throughout the South and Southeast.
- Develop and implement project plans, schedules, and resources to ensure customer satisfaction and the completion of the project on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with other functional teams, including Product Management, Sales Mechanical Engineering, Support etc.
- Design, develop, program and commission custom automated equipment in the mill's OEM environment.
- 7+ years of Electrical Engineering experience.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Forest, pulp/paper or refinery machinery experience.
- Ability to lead and develop a team of 5-7 individuals.
- Project management experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision.
- 401k with 4% match.
- 10 days PTO first year; 15 days PTO after first year. Paid holidays.
- Company credit card.
- Competitive relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.