Permanent position: Our client in Newark, New Jersey, is currently searching for a Battery Installation Electrician Helper for their Maintenance and Service group. Client owns and maintains a distributed fleet of residential solar systems across 20+ states and several U.S. territories. The Electrician Helper's primary responsibility is to labor assistance to support the installation and maintenance activities by providing quick response to maintain the performance of the solar systems with storage, provide excellent customer service to our Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems. Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Assist Battery Installation Electrician in performing installations,maintenance, and service tasks for solar customers in assigned territories.
- Assist Battery Installation Electrician in evaluating systems accurately for maintenance, warranty, design and other purposes.
- Assist Battery Installation Electrician in providing Tier 1 troubleshooting for all performing solar systems with storage.
- Developing knowledge of all roof types and the appropriate flashings and mounts to use on those roofs, while working at heights.
- High School Degree
- 1+ years of labor experience in general construction.
- Formal electrical apprenticeship and or Vocational training preferred.
- 1+ years in the Solar Electric Industry preferred.
- Must possess a current, valid Driver license.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.