Contract position: We are searching for an AutoCAD Drafter/Designer in Peachtree City, GA to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Operate AutoCAD software to create new or modify existing wiring diagrams and typical one-line submittal drawings.
- Responsible for applying the appropriate knowledge, skillset, tools, and techniques required to communicate and document the correct type, quantity and installation of lighting control systems.
- The incumbent acts as the knowledge expert in wired and wireless controlled and connected lighting packages as they relate to a complete systems solution.
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology with 2 years experience
- Strong working knowledge of recent versions of AutoCAD and some knowledge of building electrical systems
- Experience operating AutoCAD software to create new or modify existing wiring diagrams and typical one-line submittal drawings
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.