Permanent position: Product Line Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Windsor, CT area. The Product Line Engineer will be responsible for working with and leading a cross-functional team to manage all engineering aspects of one or more products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Providing overall technical responsibility for the product.
- Supplying engineering support to meet product business goals and resolve system issues.
- Identifying a variety of engineering issues, isolating issues, and driving issues to root cause and implementing corrective actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of applicable experience.
- Background in refrigeration systems and industrial air conditioning units.
- Leadership experience--leading 1-3 engineers.
- Knowledge of engineering concepts, practices, and procedures for the solution of technical problems.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.