Permanent position: We are searching for an Avionics Lab Manager to work for an aviation/aerospace company in Wichita, KS on a direct hire basis. This opportunity provide relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Lab Manager
Requirements for the Lab Manager
- Manage/Lead avionics employees of a technical lab that repairs/overhauls aircraft avionics components, such as, GPS, weather radar, navigation/communication systems, autopilot systems and accessories in accordance with MFG specifications and FAA guidelines
- Review and monitor repair/overhaul activities to meet customer and stock demands
- Communicate with customers regarding quotations,repairs and delivery
- Create technician schedules that will ensure quality and delivery ofproduct meets specifications
- Prepare and review lab reports and resolve operational, manufacturing,and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent delays
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience managing/supervising an avionics lab inthe aircraft industry
- 10+ years of aircraft avionics with experience in general aviation/avionics, and 5+ years of supervisory/management experience
- Current working knowledge of FAA and EASA regulations
- Demonstrated ability to lead, train and motivate lab employees
- Excellent benefits, PTO & 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.