Contract position: A Manufacturing Engineer for a medical devices and equipment manufacturing company is needed in the Salt Lake City, UT area. This position is responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system. No per diem available. No traveling required.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product.
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety. Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.