Contract position: A Designer is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This is a design and drafting role. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Create, revise and maintain detailed engineering and record drawings, and sketches.
- Create, revise and maintain material and property equipment records.
- Perform mathematical calculations required to accomplish assigned work.
- Check work performed by other personnel for accuracy and compliance with all Company standards and methods.
- Associate degree (AAS) in drafting and computer aided design (CAD) or in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering technology, OR high school graduate and 4+ years of experience in electric utility and/or related industrial drafting and/or computer aided drafting work.
- Must have experience with Auto CAD and other drafting software.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.