Contract position: Hardware Engineering Coordinator with electronics purchasing experience needed to join our clients new product development team. In this role you will be responsible for acquiring electronic components for prototypes through company approved vendors using SAP Shopping Cart, reviewing Bills of Material, maintaining engineering supplied material inventory and tracking prototype boards allocations and rework status. You will also be responsible for preparing the prototype build component kits for manufacture, including engineering supplied parts and PCB boards. Responsibilities for the Purchasing Agent
Requirements for the Purchasing Agent
- Purchase electronic components for prototypes
- Prepare prototype build component kits for manufacture
- Review BOM with engineering and commodity teams
- Associate's degree in Engineering or Technology around electrical circuits.
- Must familiar with electronic Components and have basic electrical circuit design knowledge.
- Proficient with MS Office (specifically for Word and Excel) as well as ERP
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.