Permanent position: Global service provider in Mobile, Alabama is searching for a Maintenance Engineer. Individual must have a strong background in hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical maintenance to provide service on aircraft related production equipment. Benefits and relocation assistance are provided. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- Oversee and develop preventive and corrective maintenance plans and procedures.
- Document activity reports and communicate information back to management.
- Use SAP software and load reliable information into the database.
- Diagnose any issues or replace parts that are past life expectancy
- Provide drawings, software updates, and changes made to any modifications.
- Experience working with SAP.
- Five years of maintenance experience in a similar industry setting.
- Ability to perform skills such as quality assurance and control measures.
- Knowledge of equipment used to support aircraft function.
- Bachelors in Engineering or AS degree and strong background working in a Maintenance Technician role.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Relocation assistance provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.