Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Welder / Welding Technician in the Dayton, OH area working in an industrial manufacturing environment. Any welding experience will be considered; we mainly work with TIG weldments and specific to industrial piping, process piping etc... (First Shirt and opportunity for overtime pay)Responsibilities for the Weld Technician
Requirements for the Weld Technician
- Layout and fabrication of new and replaced piping systems, installing valves and related piping equipment, repairs and preventive maintenance, preventive maintenance etc...
- Blue print reading, drawing and interpreting isometric diagrams, wiling to be trained and certified to B31.1 pipe welding code as well as 6-G stainless steel.
- tack-welds or welds components and assemblies using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment; cutting metals, using powered saws, shears, etc.. Melting lead bards, wire or scrap to add to joint, extruded melted scrap.
- HS Diploma, GED, Military Training, Apprenticeship, Technical School etc...
- 3-5 years experience with welding
- Full company benefits, paid vacation, holiday, 401k etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.