Permanent position: We have an immediate opening for a Maintenance Supervisor in the Eddyville, IA area, working in an industrial manufacturing setting. Specific experience in process piping facilities is highly desired. (having strong technical knowledge on process / chemical / food and beverage piping plants without significant supervision experience will be considered, as well as Industrial Maintenance, in any environment, with some leadership experience) This is a salaried role on 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Supervising a group of 9-11 maintenance personnel, including millwrights, pipefitters, mechanical / maintenance technicians etc...
- Understanding of hands on Preventative Maintenance work, repairing equipment, components, piping etc..
- Ideally, an understanding of process piping environments; tanks, pressure vessels, valves, motor controls, sensors, etc... OR industrial manufacturing environment with supervisor experience.
- OPEN to various levels of education, training, apprenticeship, Military Training etc...
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- This role is eligible for a sign on bonus and/or relocation bonus
- Benefits, paid time off, holiday pay, 401k, etc..
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.