Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking multiple, direct-hire CNC Programmers. These positions will be on first and second shift and are located near St. Charles, MO. The CNC Programmers will both write programs and troubleshoot CNC machines and equipment while utilizing MasterCam 3D Software. The hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $32 per hour, plus OT. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the CNC Programmer
Requirements for the CNC Programmer
- Read and interpret blueprints, routing sheets, sketches, and other technical data to determine tooling requirements, set up procedures, control settings, and machining methods
- Programs machines for manufacturing using CAD/CAM software
- Create or modify 3D models utilizing Solidworks
- Hands-on experience programming and troubleshooting CNC machinery and equipment
- Experience with SolidWorks and MasterCam is preferred
- Experience working with multi-axis 3-4 mills and 2 axis lathes
- Ability to work a first and/or second shift opportunity
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $32 per hour, plus OT
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.