Permanent position: Maintenance Technician needed for a client located just outside of Cincinnati. This is a THIRD shift position. Looking for someone who has abackground in packaging maintenance troubleshooting, PLC automation controls, 480 volt applications, new equipment installations and wiring is required. Salary is based on experience. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting skills specifically related to electrical and control equipment including but not limited to: reading and understanding of electrical control diagrams, software programmable equipment and industrial 3-phase motor control.
- Must be able to understand complex manufacturing process systems and the relationship between the process and control systems
- Experience with 3-phase industrial power distribution including transformers and distribution systems at the 480V level and down; experience with AB/Rockwell PLC, servo and HMI software a plus; Vision system troubleshooting and configuration a plus
- Experience with industrial printers, laser code daters, and volume based detection systems preferred.
- Electrical experience should consist of 240/480v+, AC/DC drives,single/three phase wiring practices, familiar with all safety regulations and NEC codes and requirements.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC's
- Strong electrical background is required, ability to work with packaging equipment, conveyor systems, process controls, building maintenance, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.