Contract position: Experienced Precision Millwringht is needed for a heavy equipment mover and installation firm headquartered in Maysville, Georgia. This remote position requires travel within the United States. Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Metrologist
Requirements for the Metrologist
- Gather alignment and/or dimensional data using precision optical and/or metrology instruments and associated tooling
- Assemble, set, align and balance various equipment, as well as install all related components.
- Generate service reports including comprehensive 2D & 3D models as applicable
- Must know how to read blueprints, schematic drawings and engineering specifications
- Minimum 5 years industrial construction/maintenance experience with industrial machinery installation, repair and maintenance of machinery or equipment
- Must be proficient with Spatial Analyzer Software, Lieca Absolute Tracker and Total Solutions.
- Remote work.
- Health and dental insurance, vision insurance, and retirement plan
- Per diem provided for meals/hotel stay.
- Paid mileage
- Company vehicle provided once well establish within company
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.