Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician / Electrical Journeyman working in the Eddyville, IA area. We are open to entry level options looking to start an apprenticeship as an Industrial Electrician or Technician. Some experience with wiring or relevant training is desirable. Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Terminating / wiring motor starters, control panels, power wires etc... Cut, thread, bend, and install raceways and conduit, cable trays etc.. (all in an industrial / MFG setting)
- Willingness to use hand tools, power tools and work from elevated areas.
- Training with raises for completing training modules, certifications etc...
- HS Diploma or GED desirable
- Previous industrial technician or electrician work, ideally. (electrician work or wiring exp. in commercial or residential is desirable as well.)
- Military training in mechanics, electrical, networking, wiring, maintenance is highly desirable. Veteran's highly encouraged to apply.
- Electrical Journeyman, ideally
- Benefits, paid time off, holiday pay, 401k, etc..
- This hire is eligible for a sign on bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.