Permanent position: A world leader in machine tool technology, automated storage and retrieval systems, clean room automation, and textile machinery is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Ohio. The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for installing and maintaining machinery at customer facilities. Hourly rate is commensurate with experience up to $30/hr plus great benefits. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Install and demonstrate new machines in customer plants, including electrical or mechanical check-outs, set up, tooling, operation and programming.
- Perform basic electrical/electronic, or mechanical, or hydraulic problem diagnosis and repair in customer's plants during warranty period
- Advise and assist customers with most operations and programming problems during warranty period.
- Perform most maintenance work and provide basic assistance needed by customer following warranty period
- Associate degree in related field or other engineering discipline preferred. Technical School or Military Certification is acceptable.
- Minimum of 1-4 years of machine tools maintenance or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position requires up to 85% travel including domestic and international. A valid driver's license and good driving record are required.
- Knowledge of CNC equipment (FANUC a plus)
- Hourly rate is commensurate with experience up to $30/hr plus great benefits. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.