Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for a full time opportunity in the East Hartford, CT area. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for supporting new products, reducing cost, eliminating waste, and minimizing opportunities for defects while managing the DQR process required by external suppliers. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Assist conducting conformance audits and approval of Internal procedures, External suppliers, Product compliance to customer requirements.
- Work as a primary DQR and/or PWA MCL representative.
- Participate in the investigation of product and process failures that impact customer product.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering required or equivalent years experience.
- Advanced knowledge of aerospace requirements and knowledge of flight safety hardware requirements.
- Experience in a team work environment with quality concepts of TQM and SPC.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.