Permanent position: Sales Representative, Dallas, TX, Reporting to a District Sales Manager this Fortune 200 steel manufacturer seeks to hire a Sales Rep for the DFW area. The primary responsibility is growing the customer base through consultative selling, Proactive communication and relationship building with key customers and teammates. Must be willing to travel extensively. Relocation assistance is offered. Base pay plus commission. Individual contributor role. No direct reportsResponsibilities for the Sales / Account Manager
Requirements for the Sales / Account Manager
- Develop an effective territory strategy
- Grow the customer base through consultative selling, Proactive communication and relationship building with key customers and teammates
- BA degree in Business, Sales,Marketing, Construction management
- 3+ years of commercial sales and/or service related experience in the STEEL or CONSTRUCTION Industry.
- Leadership presence & Courage
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong business acumen. planning and pricing strategy experience
- Full time role with benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.