Permanent position: A very prominent tier 1 automotive supplier is looking for a Maintenance Technician for its facility in Toledo, OH . Must have Industrial maintenance experience. Must be able to preform hydraulic/pneumatic maintenance and repair. All shifts are available currently and the compensation range varies from 25-30hr depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Perform and follow through on regular and preventative maintenance of equipment
- Troubleshoot plant facilities and production equipment problems.
- Robot and PLC trouble shooting.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Work with engineers/operators to observe, tests, and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- hydraulic/pneumatic maintenance and repair.
- Full health benefits, 401k, vacation, OT pay
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.