Permanent position: Field Service Engineer located in Atlanta, GA for a leading firm providing facility solutions. This role is responsible to perform reliability testing, preventative maintenance, system inspection/evaluation, troubleshooting, and repairs on power distribution systems & equipment. The ideal candidates will have experience with electrical testing and also have a NETA II, III certification. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Inspect electrical equipment and machinery, diagnose faulty operation, and determine proper corrective action.
- Perform reliability testing, preventative maintenance, system inspection/evaluation, troubleshooting, repairs and engineering services on power distribution systems & equipment.
- Document and report results in such a manner as to ensure optimal system reliability.
- Participate in technical meetings and/or meetings with the customer regarding projects.
- Perform Start-up, Commissioning, Inspections, Testing and Maintenance on low, medium and high voltage power distribution equipment.
- NETA II or NETA III Certification is required.
- Must have at least three (3) years of electrical testing and maintenance experience.
- Ability to use megohmmeter, voltmeter, ammeter, ground locating and other electrical test equipment.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, ex: Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of various industry standards such as: NETA, NEC, OSHA and NFPA
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k available.
- Overtime opportunity.
- Per Diem available for traveling assignments.
- Company truck.
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.