Permanent position: International manufacturer of automotive parts seeks a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for its B Shift (8 PM to 6:40 AM 10 x 4) for its facility located in DUNCAN, SC. This individual supports preventive maintenance, daily repair, and continuous improvement of specific assembly lines and processes, and auxiliary equipment. $24.00-$27.00/hr with OT. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment and systems such as motors, pumps, piping systems, conveyor systems, AGVs, PLCs, production machinery and instrumentation equipment.
- Replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective control modules, test and make adjustments using 8D problem solving standard.
- Maintain proper records regarding machine maintenance, purchases, (process history sheets, etc.) and participate in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent & 2-5+ years demonstrated experience in maintenance in a manufacturing setting
- Proven capability of troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic and electronic systems
- PLC troubleshooting/programming experience
- Competitive benefits package provide - Direct Hire role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.