Permanent position: Maintenance Supervisor needed at leading manufacturing company located near Geneva, IN. This is a 3rd shift role. We are looking for candidates that have strong leadership skills. Relocation is available for the right candidate. Top notch benefit package. Positions are salary + overtime pay. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Supervise a team of mechanics and ensure daily maintenance goals are met
- Responsible to report food safety and quality issues to management.
- Regular inspections for safety, repair, and sanitation.
- Daily supervision of 8 -15 direct reports.
- Responsible for follow-up regarding: Quality, Safety, Turnover, Sanitation, and Cost-containment/Efficiency of materials.
- AS or BS in Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience; food, highly regulated, high speed manufacturing preferred
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience.
- Large company with room for advancement!
- 401k plan with company match.
- 3 different healthcare plans to choose from!
- Relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.