Permanent position: Our client in Huntington Beach, CA is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to start right away! You will be responsible for promoting and facilitating the successful implementation of client's lean conversion and continuous improvement activities. Do you have a high level knowledge of materials, processes and continuous improvement tools and methodologies? If you enjoy a small company, with large company initiatives, autonomy, and a place to show your value, please apply!Responsibilities for the Continuous Improvement Manager
Requirements for the Continuous Improvement Manager
- Drive targeted, sustainable improvement in QDCI (Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory) and Growth (Revenue/Margin) objectives that are tied to Policy Deployment (PD) and Daily Management (DM) by leveraging appropriate tools, consulting skills, and the change management process.
- Directly provide formal and informal LEAN training and coaching
- Help client continue the evolution and growth of CI tools knowledge and competence. Ensure successful kaizen events by installing and ensuring compliance to the kaizen process which includes, planning of kaizens with a dynamic funnel process tied to PD and Daily Management, kaizen execution and sustainment of kaizens).
- Ability to design, develop, and implement a LEAN continuous improvement roadmap for an operating business
- Development of tools certification model. Evaluate and approve Associates for CI certification.
- BS or BA Degree in Business, Science or Engineering required.
- Appropriate Continuous Improvement and Lean Conversion experience primarily in Manufacturing environment, other functional experience is a real advantage.
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a "general manager's"point of view
- Mastery of a variety of LEAN tools.
- An expert at Materials Management
- Strong benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.