Permanent position: Director of Operations needed for a large manufacturing facility West of Roanoke, VA. The ideal candidate will have solid senior management experience in manufacturing operations. Lean Manufacturing experience is required. The ideal candidate will have experience with manufacturing die cast parts, electro-mechanical assemblies and machining. Relocation assistance available for highly qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Director of Plant Operations
Requirements for the Director of Plant Operations
- Director of Operations is responsible for production, manufacturing engineering, quality, continuous improvement and production support within the plant.
- Responsible for budgeting, planning, and coordinating manufacturing related to materials, labor, capital equipment, quality and service.
- Manages continuous improvement, site safety, quality and budget.
- 15% Domestic and International travel
- Minimum of 5 years in a Senior Leadership role in a high and low volume manufacturing environment. .
- Experience with die cast, metal, machining, final assembly and electro-mechanical parts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical field is required, MBA or advanced degree highly desired.
- ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 standards.
- Strong leadership skills with a positive attitude and ability to lead multiple projects.
- Company has excellent benefits
- Annual Bonus potential
- Relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.