Contract position: Client involved in high voltage Substation & Transmission Line engineering & construction projects is looking for an Entry Level Drafter to join their team. You need 1-5 years of drafting experience and an AS in Drafting or similar. You need to be local or within a commutable distance to Wallingford, CT.Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
- Creat electrical plans, schematics, wiring diagrams and details for new and upgraded substation projects
- Help develop electrical drawing packages for construction contracts and bill of material for procurement specifications
- 1-5 years of experience as a Drafter
- You need to be proficient with AutoCAD software
- Any experience with electrical drafting would be considered a PLUS, but it is not required
- Client prefers candidates that have an AS Degree in drafting technology or similar 2 year Degree
- Contractor benefits until conversion to Employee Owner.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.