Contract position: We are searching for a QA Technician in Atlanta, GA to work at a leading beverage manufacturer. This is a contract position expected to last a year and a half. Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Assists with the entry calculation and compliance of formulas received by the scientific regulatory analyst
- Assists with product reviews and documentation during the registration of company products; reviews artwork and packaging changes; drafts labels for new or reformulated products.
- Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards from SOPs; works independently.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific discipline
- Basic Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.