Permanent position: A reputable facilities services company in Chesapeake, VA, is seeking a HVAC Retrofit Manager to assist with their growth. This HVAC Retrofit Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the retrofit team. The ideal HVAC Retrofit Manager candidate will have 4+ years of mechanical system design and operation experience, 3+ years of Project Management experience, and 3+ years of HVAC/construction industry experience. A clean driving record is required. Ability to obtain a OSHA 10 certification is required. Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right HVAC Retrofit Manager candidate.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage up to 10 commercial retrofit projects at one time from start to finish; these projects will have a budget of $250,000 or below.
- Lead project teams of up to 10 individuals.
- Engineer load calculations, equipment sizing and selection for HVAC, hydronics systems, etc.
- Managing company products, product design, and requirements for installation as well as working knowledge of HVAC principles.
- Travel locally to Client sites and provide excellent customer service to Clients.
- 4+ years of mechanical system and design experience in a commercial construction environment.
- 3+ years of HVAC/construction experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience (ideally, 10+ projects with budgets of $250,000 or less).
- Ability to lead a team of 10 individuals.
- Strong customer service skills
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Office gym.
- Company vehicle and company cellphone.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.