Permanent position: Growing firm is seeking a direct-hire Project Manager to add to their growing team. This position is located near Bellingham, WA. This position will be responsible for the comprehensive management of multiple construction projects from start/bid day to final project completion. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100k - $130k, plus an opportunity for a bonus, 401K, profit sharing, etc. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Develop a cost effective plan and schedule for the completion of a project
- Plan, implement, track, and close out construction projects
- Track and control construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and budget
- Project management experience working in the heavy construction or civil engineering industries
- Strong background overseeing multiple, large scale projects for clients
- Must be proficient in HCSS Heavy Job Software
- BA Degree is highly preferred, but not required
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100k - $130k, plus a discretionary bonus
- Full-time benefits, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, profit sharing, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.