Contract position: Immediate Need in Round Lake IL for a QA Inspector. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Responsible for endorsing process and product quality, efficacy, and safety through the routine assessment of plant operations and finished products. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of assignments in label copy control, sample management, documentation review, and other quality department functions.
- May make detailed observations, analyze data, and interpret results.
- Will maintain department equipment and inventory levels for controlled materials.
- Will interact with manufacturing and supervision on a daily basis to address quality process or batch related concerns.
- Performs process compliance audits of all manufacturing areas to ensure quality of product/process is achieved.
- Will perform troubleshooting, work independently, and make decisions based on general guidance and existing procedural requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment and make independent decisions based on procedural and regulatory requirements
- Associate's Degree in related discipline or plus 0-3 years related experience.
- Basic science, math, and computer skills (including Microsoft Word and Excel) are required.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills, and problem solving skills are required.
- It is desirable for the candidate to have experience with the requirements of current Good Manufacturing & Documentation Practices in pharma manufacturing facilities.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.