Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer at a world-wide leading manufacturing organization located near Madison, GA. The candidate is responsible to provide technical expertise in relation to the design, installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting of sophisticated electro-mechanical equipment. The ideal candidate will have a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with mechanical and project experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment. Bonus potential and relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Coordinate and manage mechanical engineering projects and track costs, schedules and work completion for each of the tasks associated
- Develop and Implement programs that will improve the reliability of the equipment and processes at the plant
- Facilitation of reliability projects & events to help build teamwork and increase problem solving and troubleshooting techniques.
- Investigation of critical equipment failures to discover root causes and eliminate repetitive failure modes.
- Work with members of the plant to correct and document engineering drawings, equipment documentation, and production procedures
- Management and/or improvement of plant documentation and drawings to keep things up to date and properly filed.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related (BSME is highly preferred)
- Must have at least three (3) years' of mechanical engineering or project based experience within a heavy industrial environment
- AutoCAD experience
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience using vibration analysis techniques is a plus
- Experience within an aluminum, metal, steel or similar environment is a plus
- Certification in Oil Analysis, IR Thermography, Ultrasonic is preferred
- Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.