Contract position: Our client in Irvine is looking for a Engineering Technician to start right away to support a wide range of engineering activities such as test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly; may formulate and propose technical solutionsResponsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Build complex prototypes, sub-assemblies, and prepare feasibility test units, samples, and/or chemical solutions
- Perform operational test and identify failure modes on systems and equipment and propose technical solutions
- May build prototypes for physician demonstration
- Perform complex work using drawings, diagrams, written and verbal instructions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout, and trouble-shooting functions
- Collect, document, and analyze test data
- Education: Education and Experience: Associate's Degree or equivalent in technical degree/certificate , 4 Years years experience previous experience in R&D Lab and/or medical device experience Required Or 6 Years years experience related experience Required
- Contractor Benefits Available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.