Permanent position: Industry Leading Fortune 500 manufacturer is looking to hire a Quality Manager. This position is newly created and will report directly to the VP Manufacturing Engineering. The role will initially be tasked with the responsibility to implement a new Quality Program with a focus on Supplier Quality issues, auditing, etc. This Program (proof of concept) will later be rolled out to additional facilities. This role will require little to no travel. Position comes with an excellent compensation plan and relocation package for those outside of the area willing to relocate. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Drive the effort in preparation of a new Quality Program
- Implement a successful plan/program moving forward with heavy focus on the Supplier Quality side
- Use statistical analysis and incorporate Six Sigma and/or Lean Enterprise practices
- Provide strong cross-functional management
- Facilitate the development and implementation of corrective actions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in a large manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma and/or Lean Certification
- CQE, SQA , System and Process auditing
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- Competitive base salary, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.