Permanent position: Test Engineer needed at leading manufacturing company located in Bristol, PA. Top notch company with excellent employee culture. APPLY NOW!!! Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Develop product testing and qualification documentation for high-reliability magnetic components used in electronic systems.
- Assist engineering with validation testing, visual and mechanical inspectionbased on internal and customer requirements as well as reporting results and recommendations.
- Setup and perform electrical tests
- AS or BS in electrical or electronics engineering discipline
- 0-5 years of relevant experience through schooling and/or professional experience
- Ability to generate technical documentation for product testing and validation.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret drawings and militarystandards.
- Experience with electronic equipment such as multimeter, oscilloscope, power supplies, frequency generators is helpful but not required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401K Program with Employer Match
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays (in addition to 7 paid holidays)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.