Permanent position: A manufacturing company in Griffin, GA is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with BSME and 3+ years experience in Refrigeration HVAC/R. All candidates must have B.S. Degree in an engineering discipline and 3+ years designing, fabricating, modifying, analyzing, layout and testing of mechanical and electro-mechanical components, systems and sub-systems. Experience with testing techniques is required. Experience with sheet metal, fabrication, and/or food service equipment design is strongly desired. Salary is $55,000 - $70,000, depending on experience and relocation assistance may be negotiated for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Provides mechanical engineering for refrigeration equipment and components.
- Works in a team environment including drafters, engineering technicians, and model maker on assigned projects.
- Conducts investigations or tests on materials or processes.
- Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, required
- 3+ years Mechanical Engineering experience with advanced mathematical skills.
- Solid background on heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamic analysis of vapor compression refrigeration cycles.
- Test equipment and measurement instrumentation is required.
- Experience with CAD (Creo Windchill is a plus)
- Competitive benefits package includes 11 paid holidays, vacation, 401 K, long/short term disability, medical, and dental.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.