Permanent position: Controls Engineer needed at leading manufacturing organization in Memphis, TN. Top notch company with excellent benefits. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Plan, develop, design, and coordinate control systems
- Evaluate manufacturing processes to improve product quality, process efficiencies and machine reliability; failure analyses
- Develop new control systems and modifying existing systems; lead project activities in the areas of controls/electrical design and equipment integration
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering discipline; preferably in electrical or controls engineering. Associates degree with equivalent experience in Controls Engineering may be acceptable.
- 3+ years of controls engineering experience within manufacturing
- Working knowledge of high-volume manufacturing.
- Experience with Robotics and automation
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Annual bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.