Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Project Engineer in Marion NC. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Will offer per diem. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- With minimal guidance, schedules and leads a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project. This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups.
- Devices new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Supervises/coordinates an engineer and/or technicians on assigned work.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Required (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, or Computer degrees are preferred)
- 5+ years Engineering / Manufacturing experience in pharmaceutical construction or facility remediation
- Water filtration experience is a must
- Capital equipment procurement, installation and commissioning
- Project lead experience
- Display a solid understanding of PLCs, HMI software and electrical systems.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.