Contract position: An Operations Program Manager is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will drive overall operations readiness throughout the PDP cycle with engineering, operations, and contact manufacturing teams. No per diem available. 30% - 50% international travel is required. Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
Requirements for the Operations Manager
- Drive overall operations readiness throughout the PDP cycle with engineering, operations, and contact manufacturing teams.
- Engage with contract manufacturing partners in planning and executing development builds along with new product ramps. Manage CM RFP and SOW process.
- Drive cross-functional teams to optimize the supply chain for specific strategic reasons, while accounting for risks, changes in schedule or demand.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with at least 8 years of experience in production.
- Experience managing and collaborating with global offshore contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Experience in leading production ramp and new product introductions of consumer electronics.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.