Permanent position: Solution Manufacuturing company focussed on the semiconductor industry in Milpitas, CA, is looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineering Manager. This person will manage and lead the efforts in the manufacturing development of innovative metrology systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry from inception through product release until the end of life. This is a permanent position and relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Provide a bridge between Sales Operations and Manufacturing in product configuration management.
- Provide process leadership to ensure the development of the manufacturing of high-quality products utilizing advanced engineering methods and technology.
- Methodical troubleshooting and management/optimization of manufacturing operations.
- Talent management including recruitment, coaching, development, and training.
- BS in Engineering discipline.
- 12 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment: semiconductor, LED, Optical.
- Experience leading, expanding and training a team.
- Experience in NPI.
- Generous 401K, profit sharing and pto plans.
- Choice between several healthcare providors for medical, dental and vision.
- Relocation assistance.
- Stock plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.