Permanent position: Growing equipment manufacturer is seeking two permanent Mechanical Engineers to add to their growing team. These positions are located near the Novi, Michigan area. The Mechanical Engineers will be responsible for the design, production, testing, and delivery of customer projects and products. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $90K. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Develop products, product modifications, and product components for clients and commercial sale
- Responsible for oversight and project management of customer orders, executing the BOM for design, and interaction with production team for on-time delivery
- Experience with product and component redesign for quality improvement, performance improvement, and/or cost reduction
- Must obtain a verifiable BSME
- Strong background utilizing both 2D and 3D Design software, AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor is highly preferred
- Strong background in project management and managing multiple client projects at once
- Strong mechanical design background with machine design, assembly, sub-assembly, pumps, and/or component design
- Permanent position with full-time benefits, PTO, etc.
- Salary is dependent on experience ranging from $75K to $90K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.