Permanent position: Senior Survey Technician located near Boca Raton, FL for a leading lead development engineering firm for public and private clients. This role is responsible to complete the drafting of maps and legal descriptions for land development and municipal projects. Candidates must have at least five (5) years of AutoCAD experience. Must be able to complete field calculations and coordinate geometry for land development projects. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Autocad Drafter
Requirements for the Autocad Drafter
- Drafting of maps and legal descriptions
- Conduct property research for projects
- Briefing field staff for projects on a daily basis
- Processing of field survey data
- Conduct field calculations and coordinate geometry
- Must have AutoCAD experience (Civil 3D preferred).
- Ability to draft maps for land development projects
- Must have in-office experience
- Platting process and drafting experience
- Ability to process field survey data
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.