Permanent position: Seeking a Project Manager with a capital equipment design / build / assembly / installation background. This person will likely have an engineering background but it's not required. Someone who has significant experience managing a capital / industrial equipment project from start to finish, organizing departments, lead times, construction / installation, working with the customer etc...Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Assessing Sales Proposal, Purchase Order and clients specification to determine project scope, customization to machinery / lines.
- Coordinating with Engineering, Design, Purchasing, Fabrication / Assembly, Field Service etc... to determine design, set fabrication drawings, order parts, assess lead times, schedule installation, meet derivable dates, deliver project at or under budget etc...
- Overall leadership and accountability for machine design / build / installation projects, from start to finish. Assessing / foreseeing challenges through the process, site conditions, managing subs on projects, etc.. etc..
- BS Degree, preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in a Project Management or Project Engineering environment specific to custom machine design / build or CapEX projects with machine / production lines
- Willingness to travel on-site to work with client, assess existing facility, system integration, machine start-up and install leadership etc... approx. 25% of the time.
- Full company benefits, PTO, holiday pay, 401k etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.