Contract position: A Mechanical Engineer is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role will develop system process flow diagrams, and P&IDs for factory utility systems. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Utility systems include water, natural gas, steam, compressed air, chill water, refrigeration, HVAC systems, hot water, etc.
- Performing engineering calculations to size mechanical utility equipment and complete equipment specification for purchase.
- Lead the mechanical designers in completing construction documents.
- 4 year degree in mechanical engineering required.
- 5+ years of industrial work designing and specifying mechanical utility systems, including refrigeration, chill water, hot water, steam, natural gas.
- A safety engineering background a plus, with focus on process safety.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.